The new GB5 S features a revamped visual identity which modernizes the machine without sacrificing the look, premium feel, or dynamic elegance. The front panel has been redesigned to increase group visibility. The first series of La Marzocco machines equipped with a water sensor that measures the conductivity and hardness of water as it enters the machine.
- Standard colour: steel
- Custom colours available, please enquire
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): This allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures
- Piero Group Caps (AV and ABR): Re-engineered internal water path that increases temperature stability
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Auto Backflush: Simplifies the cleaning process to improve efficiency
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: Vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam
- Dimmable Barista Lights: 3-stage LED lights for eco, on, and brewing modes allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup. Not dimmable in EE configuration.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve: Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needing to be removed
- Partially Exposed Groups: Improved workspace visibility for streamlined barista workflow